So, the contest has officially come to a close as of this moment. Here are the real answers. I’ll be announcing the winner as soon as I have gotten in touch with the individuals. Hope everyone did well! 🙂
My 10 Favorite Project Titles of all Time:
- The Power of Three Times Three – Bacon Style
- It’s ALL about that Treble!
- This was actually 1 of 2 washcloths that I made for my brother this past Christmas. It features a very prominent part of both of our music careers, the Treble Clef. I happened to be listening to Meghan Trainor ‘s “All About that Base” and there was a line in there (“no treble”) that got my attention while I was thinking of names for this project. The pattern is called “Treble Clef Knit Dishcloth” by Lisa Millan. Here’s what it ended up looking like:
- “I’ve killed it. Oh! Everything I touch gets ruined”
- I want Candy
- I always wanted to make a mudpie!
- Chicka Cherry Cola Hat
- Smooth Criminal
- Be The Cure
- Fangs For The Introduction!
I hoped you liked these projects as much as I liked working on them. I’ll be back soon with the winners’ announcement! 🙂 -Silver-