Hello again everyone! I finished another shawl this year. I was calling it “Ice Cream Social 2018 KAL.”
This was from a KAL based on the pattern based on a pattern by the same name from J.L. Fleckenstein of the Lucky Violet Yarn company. I LOVE how this shawl knit up. I used US 6, 4.0mm needles.
It was a Total of 1,575.1 yards. There were 5 colors I used for this shawl.
- Queen City, NODA Sock, “Slumber Party”
- Supernatural Yarns, Siren Sock “Frozen”
- Leading Men Fiber Arts, Diva “Deep Sea”
- GnomeAcres, Fancy Gnome “Dobby”
- Stranded Dyeworks, BFL Nylon Fingering “Four Two Two Four”
What do you think of the color combo? I’m SUPER in love with it!
Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!