Hello again everyone! FO #9 is a project I called “LOL. Wut? This Peacock is strutting its stuff on the Quidditch pitch…”
If you couldn’t tell, this was for a Quidditch match in the HPKCHC Ravelry group. I used the “Peacock Shawl” pattern by Emily Walton. This pattern calls for 6 colors of yarn. I actually used 5.
- Hue Loco, Merino Sock, “It’s So You”
- Nerd Girl Yarns, Bounce & Stomp, “#lolwut”
- Once Upon A Corgi, Handmade Penny, “Tell Me To Smile One More Time”
- The Fiber Seed, Sprout Sock, “Pure Imagination”
- Lolodidit, Plush Sock, “Polyjuice Potion”
I love the way the pattern plays with each color. What do you think?
Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!